Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Proud Obama Mama!



Can you believe it? Our first African American president. It's a wonderful feeling knowing that today something was accomplished that many never thought would happen. I'm one proud American today. My first time voting. Watching the election unfold as poll results poured in. One day, when I'm sitting with my grandchildren telling them stories about when I was young, I'll be able to say "I voted for the first African American president". Sorry if I sound dramatic, but I'm really excited to be a part of all this. Hehe. Moving on.


I'm fat. And you know what? It's really not all that bad. Smileyface, lol.

-Evie

2 comments:

Kitana said...

for real -
african american has nothing to do with it...
sheesh that was like 400,000,999 years ago - time to move on already.

just cause he's black doesn't make him good.

i voted for alan keyes - he's black too.

plus - think your sexy
( o ) ( o )

Kitana said...

whoops my bad
"plus - think your sexy"
->
plus I think your sexy
( o ) ( o )

werd