Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm backkkk

Man... it's been awhile hasn't it?
I'm still here.
I think, lol.

Updates;

Im actually sticking to my diet!
I've lost 9 lbs in about three weeks, which might not sound like much but it's a start. I'm not sticking to it as much as I should, especially with all the cooking going on. But after Thursday that will change.

I have a boyfriend. Nothing to elaborate about. It's not really going anywhere. We'll probably dump the title and go back to fuck buddies before Christmas.

I thought I had lost that guy I had the situation with. Turns out I didn't. And I should have known better than to think he would just disappear on me like that. Guess he wasn't lying when he told me he loved me...

I got a new job (finally!). Im a cashier at a Pilot truck stop. Meh. It's nothing special, but I need some money while I'm in school so I can finally move out. I'm tired of sleeping on the floor (it was a couch but my dad got rid of the old one and got a new one and told me I wasnt allowed to lay on it Yay..) My back is killing me and I'm getting around 30 mins of sleep a night if I'm lucky. Its not healthy -_-

Overall, things have been moderately okay. Hopefully they'll be getting better soon. God willing.

-Evie

0 comments: